- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall Caroline Constas' Pre-Fall '17 collection has heavy tropical Latin American influences. Reminiscent of traditional flamenco styles, this cotton-blend poplin top is printed with polka-dots and fruit and detailed with ruffled off-the-shoulder sleeves. The sweetheart neckline and peplum hem create the most flattering silhouette. Wear yours with the matching skirt, or pare it back with jeans.
Shown here with: Current/Elliott Jeans, Simon Miller Bucket bag, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Simone Rocha Earrings.
- Multicolored cotton-blend poplin
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 78% cotton, 18% nylon, 4% Lycra
- Dry clean
Caroline Constas | Irene off-the-shoulder printed cotton-blend poplin top uqDwJYrP