- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric with stretchy lining
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall One of Jonathan Saunders' goals when taking on the role of Chief Creative Officer at Diane von Furstenberg was to make the label's iconic dresses feel fresh again. This midi style is cut from panels of airy chiffon and flocked with lustrous velvet polka-dots. It's framed with black satin trims and has a loose, kaftan-inspired silhouette that can be cinched with the tie belt. Detach the slip and wear yours over a camisole and jeans.
Shown here with: Proenza Schouler Clutch, Jil Sander Sandals, Kenneth Jay Lane Anklet, Natasha Schweitzer Earrings.
- Multicolored flocked chiffon, black satin
- Concealed button fastenings through front
- 67% viscose, 33% silk; lining: 86% triacetate, 14% polyester
- Dry clean
Diane von Furstenberg | Satin-trimmed flocked chiffon midi dress 0MVmE9JR