- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2 The dotted print on Monse's top is inspired by a scarf co-designer Laura Kim once borrowed from a friend. Made from fluid silk-satin, it has an asymmetric one-shoulder silhouette that's highlighted by an elegant folded overlay. Echo the label's penchant for playing with proportions by pairing yours with wide-leg pants.
Shown here with: Antonio Berardi Pants, Marni Bucket bag, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, I+I Ring, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings.
- Forest-green, black and white silk-satin
- Slips on
- 95% silk, 5% Lycra
- Dry clean
Monse | Asymmetric printed stretch-silk satin top xTTovb10