- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall Caroline Constas' Fall '17 collection is inspired by Western movies, like the '60s film Shalako starring Brigitte Bardot. Made from cotton-blend poplin, this 'Yasmin' blouse is cut in a slim silhouette that's balanced by wispy velvet neck ties and tiered voluminous sleeves. Wear yours tucked into the label's ruffled skirt.
Shown here with: Simon Miller Bucket bag, Charlotte Olympia Sandals, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings.
- White cotton-blend poplin, black velvet
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 78% cotton, 18% nylon, 4% Lycra
- Dry clean
Caroline Constas | Yasmin velvet-trimmed cotton-blend poplin blouse cAnOCBxv