- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2 Each season, Jason Wu explores unique ways that prints can be transferred onto fabric, and for Fall '17 he is using devoré. Part of the runway collection, this silk-blend top is flocked with leaf-green spots and has a high knotted neckline. Complement the cutout shoulders with a strapless bra.
Shown here with: Dion Lee Skirt, The Row Tote, Attico Mules, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- Black and leaf-green devoré silk-blend
- Slips on
- 50% silk, 50% viscose; lining1: 100% nylon; lining2: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Grasshopper
Jason Wu | Cold-shoulder devoré silk-blend top o9j6uqCN