- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Designed for a close fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric with non-stretchy panels
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36 Atlein's dress has been deftly cut in France from wool and cotton-blend jersey - founder Antonin Tron's signature fabric. Referencing the ergonomic lines of sportswear, it has a swooped asymmetric neckline and navy piqué skirt that's intricately ruched by hand to hug your curves. We like it with ankle boots, as styled on the runway.
Shown here with: Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Givenchy Pouch, Charlotte Chesnais Earring.
- Black wool and cotton-blend jersey, navy cotton-blend piqué
- Slips on
- Fabric1: 59% virgin wool, 41% cotton; fabric2: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in France
Atlein | Ruched wool-blend jersey and cotton-blend piqué mini dress LrHMScd0