- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Mid-weight, firm, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small Junya Watanabe's Fall '17 punk-inspired runway showcased the designer's appetite for youthful rebellion. This denim jacket features colorful patchwork panels of leopard-print faux fur, embroidered elbow patches, and faux leather trims. We love how the tartan edging chimes with the season's retro mood.
Shown here with: Junya Watanabe Pants, Acne Studios T-shirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots, Bottega Veneta Rings, Givenchy Pouch, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- Blue denim, multicolored faux leather, wool-blend, cotton-blend and faux fur
- Button fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 100% cotton, fabric2: 100% synthetic leather; fabric3: 100% rayon; fabric4: 55% cotton 45% rayon; fabric5: 95% wool 5% nylon; trim: 55% cotton, 45% polyester; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan
Junya Watanabe | Faux leather, faux fur, cotton-blend, wool-blend and denim jacket OZ8a7LSK